These terms and conditions govern the use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in row. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
Unless otherwise stated, Store Brands VIP own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download, and print pages from the website for the distribution within your organisation, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website
- where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Store Brands VIP 'S express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Store Brands VIP's express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Store Brands VIP reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Store Brands VIP discretion.
If Store Brands VIP provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
Store Brands VIP may disable your user ID and password in Store Brands VIP sole discretion without notice or explanation.
Store Brands VIP reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Store Brands VIP servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Store Brands VIP makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Store Brands VIP does not warrant that:
This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or,
The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Store Brands VIP will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Store Brands VIP has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Store Brands VIP liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Store Brands VIP negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Store Brands VIP; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Store Brands VIP to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Store Brands VIP has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Store Brands VIP officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Store Brands VIP officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Store Brands VIP.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Store Brands VIP and undertake to keep Store Brands VIP indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Store Brands VIP to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Store Brands VIP legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Store Brands VIP arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Without prejudice to Store Brands VIP other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Store Brands VIP may take such action as Store Brands VIP deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Store Brands VIP may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Store Brands VIP in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Estonian law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Estonia.
SBVIP OÜ, Kai tn 1, Tallinn 10111, Republic of Estonia, VAT number: EE101946843, Registry code: 14189840, phone: (+420) 724 754 28
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale govern the contractual relationship between the Seller and the Buyer arising from the conclusion of the Purchase Agreement between them and their rights and obligations arising therefrom. The provisions of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale are an integral part of the Purchase Agreement.
2. The General Terms and Conditions of Sale are the sole terms and conditions that apply to the Purchase Agreement. The application of any other terms and conditions to the Purchase Agreement is hereby excluded.
3. The provisions of the Purchase Agreement shall prevail in case of any discrepancies between the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale and the provisions of the Purchase Agreement.
The following terms are hereby defined by the Parties:
1. General Terms and Conditions of Sale – these general terms and conditions of sale.
2. Seller – Store SBVIP OÜ, Kai tn 1, Tallinn 10111, Republic of Estonia, VAT number: EE101946843, Registry code: 14189840, which operates the E-shop.
3. Buyer – an entrepreneur who intends to buy the Products from the Seller through the E-shop. The entrepreneur is perceived as a legal entity and a sole trader with identification number and registered office which is authorized to the enterprise activities. As the entrepreneur is not considered a natural person who concludes a contract with the Seller outside his or her business, trade or profession.
4. Parties – the Buyer and the Seller.
5. Purchase Agreement – a purchase agreement concluded between the Seller and the Buyer.
6. Product – a product presented in the E-shop ordered by the Buyer from the Seller.
7. Offer – an offer to conclude a Purchase Agreement.
8. Order – an order placed by the Buyer through the ordering system of the E-shop.
9. Purchase Price – the price of the Products, including delivery fees and applicable taxes and fees.
10. E-shop – the E-shop operated by the Seller located at the following URL: https://www.storebrandsvip.com/b2b/
11. Seller's Bank Account – bank account no.: EE742200221066092967, SWIFT code:HABAEE2X (bank code).
1. The Seller's offer to deliver Products presented in the E-shop is not the Offer. The presentation of Products therein is just a call to make the Offer.
2. The Buyer's Order made via the E-shop's ordering system is the binding irrevocable Offer.
3. The Buyer takes the following steps when placing an order through the ordering system of the
- a) The Buyer fills in a registration form with its name, identification number or tax identification number and email address.
- b) The Buyer selects Products by clicking on the "Add to cart" button.
- c) The Buyer fills in an ordering form, where the Buyer specifies its invoice address, delivery address and other relevant information and selects the payment method.
- d) By clicking on the "Order summary" button, the Buyer is shown a summary of the Order which contains information on the Products (price, amount, total price), payment method, delivery method and fees relating to a delivery of Products and information about the Buyer.
- e) The Buyer sends the Order to the Seller by clicking on the "Order" button. The Order sent through the ordering system is the Buyer's binding irrevocable Offer.
- f) The Buyer can check and change the data which it has filled in the registration and ordering form before sending the Order through the ordering system by returning from the "Order summary" interface to the registration or ordering form.
- g) The Seller shall confirm receipt of the Order to the Seller within 2 (two) business days from the day of receiving of the Order by e-mail.
4. The Purchase Agreement is concluded by the Seller's acceptance of the Buyer's Offer. The Seller shall accept the Buyer's Offer by accepting the Order by e-mail.
5. Should the Seller change the Buyer's Order (in particular by offering to deliver different Products or increasing the Purchase Price of the Products), the Parties shall consider such a change as a new Offer made by the Seller to the Buyer and the Purchase Agreement shall be concluded by the Buyer's acceptance of the Seller's Offer, and in addition to the aforementioned manners of acceptance of the Order, the Buyer shall accept the Seller's Offer by acting in accordance with the Seller's respective offer, such as paying the Purchase Price of the Seller's Offer.
6. The Buyer is obliged to pay damages arising from the indication of incorrect registration data of the Buyer in the order.
7. The Buyer shall pay telecommunications costs (internet or telephone) related to the conclusion of the Purchase Agreement.
8. The Purchase Agreement is drawn up in English.
9. The Seller shall retain the Purchase Agreement in electronic form for 24 months from the day of delivery of the Products to the Buyer. The Purchase Agreement will be inaccessible.
1. The Seller is a registered VAT payer. The Purchase Price shown in the E-shop, if not defined otherwise, is the price of the Products.
2. The Buyer can pay the Purchase Price only through appropriate payment method. Payment in cash is not accepted.
3. The Purchase Price is payable once the Buyer receives an invoice via its email address to the date indicated in the invoice. The Purchase Price is paid once the payment for the Purchase Price in full is credited to the Seller's Bank Account.
4. The Seller shall deliver the Products along with a document that the Buyer can use for warranty purposes as proof that it purchased the Products from the Seller (delivery note).
1. The Seller delivers Products to the delivery address that the Buyer entered when it placed the Order. The delivery shall be done via a provider of postal or delivery services, courier or other appropriate means. The costs of delivery of the Products shall be borne by the Buyer.
2. Should the Buyer not accept a delivery of Products, the Buyer is obliged to pay the costs of other attempted deliveries and/or a change of the delivery method if such is necessary to make further delivery attempts or to change the delivery method in order to deliver the Products to the Buyer.
1. The Parties' rights and obligations related to the Seller's liability for defective Products are governed by the relevant provisions of the CC.
2. The Seller delivers the Products to the Buyer in agreed quantity, quality and rendition otherwise in a quality and rendition corresponding with usual purpose.
3. The Seller is liable for defects in the Products that occur within 6 (six) months from the day of delivery of the Products.
4. The following cases are not covered by the Seller's liability for defects in Products as
mentioned in Article VI.2 of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale:
- a) Products whose Purchase Price was intentionally decreased as a discount due to a defect;
- b) ordinary wear and tear;
- c) for second-hand Products, defects corresponding to ordinary wear and tear, which were present in the Products at the time of their delivery to the Buyer; and
- d) defects resulting from the nature of the Product.
5. If the Products are defective of a substantial breach of the Purchase Agreement, the Buyer
has the right:
- a) to a delivery of new Products or exchange Product components;
- b) to a reparation of the Product;
- c) to an appropriate discount from the Purchase Price;
- d) to a withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement.
6. If the Products are defective of an unsubstantial breach of the Purchase Agreement, the Buyer
has the right:
- a) to a reparation of the Product;
- b) to an appropriate discount from the Purchase Price.
7. The Buyer is obliged to notify the Seller about defective Products without undue delay, but no later than 5 days after the Buyer should have detected the defects through a timely inspection and upon exercising adequate care.
8. The Buyer is obliged to inform the Seller about the right deriving from defective Products which it has selected to exercise when notifying the Seller or without undue delay after notifying the Seller. Once made, the Buyer cannot change the selection without the Seller's prior approval, except in cases where the Buyer requests repairs of a defect that is unrepairable.
9. The Buyer has the right to select the defects remedy and have defects remedied free of charge if the Products do not have the properties stated in Article VI.2 of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
10. The Buyer is not entitled to the above-mentioned rights arising from defective Products if it was aware of the existence of the defect prior to the delivery of the defective Products or if it caused the defect.
1. The Buyer is not allowed to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement if the Seller delivered Products modified according to the Buyer's wish or the Buyer's person.
2. The Buyer shall exercise its right to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement in a timely, clear and understandable declaration made in written form or by e-mail.
3. The Buyer is obliged to send its declaration of the withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement in written form to the Seller's address stated in Article VIII of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale or if the Buyer's declaration of the withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement is made in the form of an e-mail, the Buyer is obliged to send the declaration to the Seller's e-mail address stated in Article VIII of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
4. The Buyer shall dispatch Products to the Seller's delivery address (along with proof of payment) without undue delay, i.e. within 14 (fourteen) days at the latest after the Buyer announced its withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement to the Seller.
5. In the case of the Buyer's withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement, the Buyer bears all the costs of Products' return.
6. If the Buyer withdraws from the Purchase Agreement, the Buyer is obliged to return the Products to the Seller that are neither damaged nor worn out. The Buyer is responsible for any decrease of the Products' value which occurred due to handling of the Products in a manner different from that required to check the nature and properties of the Products, including assurance of their proper performance. The Seller is entitled to unilaterally set off its claim to damages against the Buyer's claim to reimbursement of funds charged by the Seller for the Purchase Price.
7. The Seller is entitled to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement for reasons stipulated by law.
1. The Seller's contact details are as follows:
- a) company address: SBVIP OÜ, Kai tn 1, Tallinn 10111, Republic of Estonia
- b) e-mail: email@example.com
1. Estonian legal regulations, particularly the CC, govern any and all legal relationships between the Seller and the Buyer, unless the Purchase Agreement concluded between the Seller and the Buyer or these General Terms and Conditions of Sale state otherwise.
2. The provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale are in accordance with the CC.
3. If any provision of the Purchase Agreement agreed upon by the Seller or the Buyer and/or any provision of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale becomes or is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then the invalidity or unenforceability of that provision does not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Purchase Agreement and/or these General Terms and Conditions of Sale. In such a case, the Parties shall replace the invalid and/or unenforceable provision with a valid and/or enforceable provision that allows for the maximum attainment under the law of the very same effect and result as was intended by the replaced provision without undue delay.
4. The Seller is authorised under a trade licence to manufacture and sell the Products.
5. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale become effective on 1/3/2017
6. The Seller hereby reserves the right to amend any version of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time without prior notice by changing, completing or deleting any parts of their provisions. The rights and obligations incurred prior to the above-mentioned amendment of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale remain unaffected by amendments of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale in any way.